Yesterday, one of my beloved family members had a close call with death from being in a motor vehicle accident. (I’m so happy he is still alive with only minor injuries.) But it caused me to think about this one fact of life that we tend to forget…
Life is short!
"No one lives forever and we never know when it will be our time to go."
So with that said…
- LOVE THOSE WHO ARE CLOSEST TO YOU.
- BE KIND AND COMPASSIONATE TO THOSE WHO ARE LACK GENTLENESS.
- HUG THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF YOUR EMBRACE.
- KISS THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF THE TENDER TOUCH OF YOUR LIPS.
- SPEAK WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF SUPPORT.
- ACT WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.
LIVE EVERY MOMENT LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE YOUR LAST MOMENT!
Be the wEiRd this world needs! Bryant MTN Universal