Everyone wants to live a happy life. This is why the song “Happy” was the best-selling song of 2014 and sold 13.9 million copies worldwide. It became one of the best-selling singles of all time.
No one wants to live an unhappy life or hang around an unhappy person. But we all have seen people go through life unhappy.
Why live a joyless or discontented life? What is it you need to live a happy life?
There are 10 things that could help with your happiness.
1. Planning. Life is unpredictable, so it is always great to have a plan. A plan will give you a sense peace and happiness, especially during chaotic times.
2. Exercising. Aside from the positive feeling triggered in your body when endorphins are released during exercise, exercise also helps you care for body. Exercise will keep you healthy and happy.
3. Sleeping. Without sleep, we all are more prone to be grumpy and irritated. Research says it is good to get seven hours of sleep, but I know it can be hard to consistently get seven hours with all your responsibilities. Just know, you will be more alert and happy when you are able to get more sleep.
4. Relaxation. Sometimes we just need to take a break and get away. It may be taking a vacation or you may just need a “staycation.”
5. Eating. Too much of anything can be bad for you. Every now and then you should treat yourself to your favorite food.
6. Sharing. Being willing to open up and share something meaningful with someone else is should help improve your happiness.
7. Quiet-time. We all could use some quiet time. Time for us to break away from the noise and chaos of constant cell phones notifications, cluttered emails, and social media alerts to clear our minds.
8. Laughing. Laughter is medicine for the soul. Laughter is a great way to boost your happiness.
9. Dancing. You don’t have to be a professional dancer or know how o dance, just moving your body to some music will help with increasing your happiness.
10. Companionship. It is hard not to be happy when you have good friends around you. We have to discover ways of surrounding ourselves with great people who are supportive.
Question: What makes you happy? Leave your comments below.
Peace and Prosperity,
MTN Universal, LLC