One of the main purposes for our discussions online is to provide an environment where people are free to share their thoughts and ideas. We enjoy and promote engagement via the Web. Besides, the Web is all about conversation. We do encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. However, please be aware that we review and post comments according to the policy below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of MTN Universal, LLC or Fear Not Be Weird and entities. We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
We don’t expect for everyone to agree with everything we say, but we do expect comments to be courteous, respectful, and in good taste. We don’t expect for everyone to agree with everything we say, but
By submitting a comment or responding on our site, you agree to the following:
1. You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Facebook or Email.
2. You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule if it is abused.
Note: We recognize that the Internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. We intend to review and post comments as frequently and as quickly as possible after moderation review.
3. You may submit follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly.
4. We reserve the right to delete your comments.
5. Specifically, we will delete or not post your comments if you post something that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree to retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
7. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussions and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revision date: January 1st, 2019