All of these are very obvious signs of Spring! Hooray! Spring is here!
It’s time to get outside again and tend to gardens and mow the grass, ride bicycles, and the best part of spring, with a good spring wind is fly a kite!
Now, we go from cabin fever to spring fever. The urge to clean the dust bunnies and change the clothes for the season emerges. “Good riddance” to toboggans, scarves, extra layers, and coats and in with the short sleeves, windbreakers, and shorts.
Now, we are all well aware that the introduction of spring results in a continued attitude from winter and winter does not want to let go of its cold grip just yet, so temperatures greatly fluctuate during this time. But that’s neither here nor there, when you have a good 75 degree day to bask in after winter hibernation and dry skin, right?
It has been said through research that a sunny day can certainly affect a person’s mood vastly different than would a cold, cloudy day. So, how’s your mood these days? How’s your perspective; your outlook; your attitude; your point of view; your vision?
How are you doing on your 2015 dreams, hopes, and goals? (By the way, please let us know if we can help you re-analyze your goals and put together an action plan - email@example.com)!
Maybe you have had to re-vamp your goals. Maybe you have not exercised daily like you were so “gung-ho” about doing at the beginning of the year. Maybe you are wanting to do some spring cleaning, but just don’t know where to start. As fast as the days and months are moving, you may feel like you don’t have time to accomplish what you had hoped to thus far.
Well, you know what, please, whatever you do, don’t give up! We still have HOPE! We still have time! You are still breathing and blessed to wake up this morning, so there is still time and there is much work to be done. It’s Mental! It’s time to Spring Your Perspective!
“The day the LORD created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” ~ Bernard Williams
This time of year, everyone’s focus turns to spring cleaning and yard work, and just being outdoors. But, what are you doing for your inner-man; your mind; your dream; your passion; your soul-yearnings? It’s time to put some spring in your perspective!
It’s time for New Opportunities and New Adventures. New Ways of Thinking and Doing. It’s time for renewal. It’s time for refreshment. It’s time for change. It’s a new season!
Just how do you put some spring in your perspective? I’m so glad you asked. Let’s explore below.
Ways to Spring Your Perspective
1. Refresh your goals
2. Define and apply the principles of discipline
3. Dedicate a certain time each and every single day to quiet your mind
4. Conduct a brain release and tap into your inner heart and thoughts --- write down every single thought you are having right now for a set amount of time
5. Make a commitment that you are going to be positive and optimistic and you are going to fight the negativity “monster” with all your heart, mind, strength, and soul
6. Take the focus off of yourself and serve someone else
7. Say NO! Plain and simple.
8. Count your many blessings (you should run out of time and space trying to count how blessed you are; your writing hand should start hurting just because you have so much to write down for how blessed and thankful you are).
9. Challenge your mentality
10. Change your eating habits
11. Take an afternoon off
12. Go for a stroll
13. Take a break/detox from electronics
And the list can carry on.
Question: So, question: In what ways can you spring your perspective? What helps you to refresh and renew at the turn of spring and a new season? How do you weather the seasons of life? Leave your comments below.
Chaitra Hall MTN Universal, LLC Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest