If there is one common goal that everyone has; I bet it is to be more productive, alert, and ready to hit the ground running with energy all day long.
This is absolutely possible. It will of course require some discipline and focus and determination; but it is very much worth it. However, just how do you do it?
I have ONE proven strategy that will Supercharge your day: You must have A PLAN!
We all often make the statement that there is not enough time in a day or not enough hours in a day to accomplish the things WE desire to accomplish, but why not start by having a well-thought out PLAN.
Take a moment to read and meditate on the following quotes to help you determine how you can best supercharge your day by creating and daily tweaking A PLAN that works best for you.
- “Don’t start your day until you have it finished on paper first.” ~ Jim Rohn
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don’t start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time. ~ TMTask.com
- “Don’t face the day until you’ve faced God.” ~ Maya Angelou (And another version says, “Don’t face the day until you have faced God in prayer.”)
- “Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
- Just Ask God – God, how should I go about planning my day?
- Planning your day is one of the most important things you can do everyday. As Brian Tracy says, “Every minute you spend planning saves 10 minutes in execution.” "By taking just 5-10 minutes each morning (or the night before) to strategically plan out your day, you’ll be able to get significantly more out of your day. We’re all given the same amount of time everyday (24 hours), but we all don’t use it the same way. Planning your day (even your week) will allow you to effectively utilize the hours that you have available during the day.” ~ Stefan Pylarinos
- “Always have a plan.” ~ Jacqueline Hall
There are several methods and templates you can use plan to out your day.
One simple method is to write it all down in a notebook. This way you can see your progress along the way and you can have something to refer back to.
If you prefer, you can also search online or definitely on Pinterest, for FREE planning templates.
And lastly, you can also create your own template.
I do not recommend sticky notes for this purpose.
My key reminder and recommendation to you though, no matter how you choose to create and execute a template to “visualize and plan” your day, is to remember to constantly refer to your plan throughout the day and reflect and revamp where necessary. It will take some re-dos and some edits. Be flexible. Prepare for curve balls and unexpected tasks.
What actions can you take to supercharge your day by being sure you have a PLAN to conquer and enjoy the day?
MTN Universal, LLC
Follow us on
Like us on
Follow us on